Meg Lanning is an Australian cricketer. She is a top-order batsman and also the captain of the Australia women’s cricket team. Meg Lanning was born on 25 March 1992. Her current age is 28 years. Meg Lanning Shirt number is 17.
Lanning, Serious Sally
Date of Birth
25 March 1992
In feet: 5 feet 8 Inches
Centimeters: 173 cm
Meters: 1.73 m
Inches: 68 Inches
60 Kg Approx
1+ million dollars
Right Arm Medium
Role in Team
Top Order Batsman and Captain
Coach or Mentor
Jersey / Shirt Number
- Melbourne Stars
- Perth Scorcher,Australia
Test Cap Number
ODI Cap Number
T20 Cap Number
11 August 2013 vs England
5 January 2011 vs England
30 December 2010 vs New Zealand
Meg Lanning Partner and Family
Husband or Boy Friend
Awards and Achivements
- Women’s cricket world cup 2013.
- Women’s World cup T20 2012, 2014, 2018, 2020.
- ICC women ODI cricketer of the year in 2015.
- ICC women T20 cricketer of the year 2014.
- Belinda Clark award in 2014, 2015 and 2017.
- Wisden Leading Woman cricketer in 2015.
- Win 3 ICC Women’s World Twenty (2015, 2018, 2020) as a Captain.
- Most Centuries in ODI cricket.
- Fastest Cricketers to score 13 centuries in ODI cricket.
- First Australian cricketer to complete 2000 runs.
- Most T20 runs (625) in a Calendar year.
- Highest Scorer in (133 runs) in T20 cricket.